A gathering of worthwhile links of interest both old and new. Presence here does not indicate agreement on our part.
- News: Reclaiming the Forests and the Right to Feel Safe
- Analysis: Intakes: Communities, commodities and class in the August 2011 riots
- Analysis: Between the Leninists and the Clowns: Avoiding recklessness and professionalism in revolutionary struggle
- Analysis: There is no “anti-vanguard” vanguard: an anarchist responds to BOC
- Blog: Committee Against Political Repression
- Analysis, Cultural Criticism: Jacobin – The Dark Knight Is No Capitalist
- Memoir: How to Slowly Kill Yourself and Others in America: A Remembrance
- Analysis: Reading Marx’s Capital Vol I with David Harvey
- Analysis: Why Don’t American Students Strike?