- Panic in Cyprus, as the government announces that it will tax bank depositors to fund its bailout.
- Reportback from the March 15 protest against police brutality in Portland. Things got a little more intense in Oakland.
- State of Ohio to investigate the town of Stuebenville, looking for wider complicity in covering up or ignoring a 2012 rape by two high school football players who were convicted this weekend.
- Domestic drones: “The sky’s going to be dark with these things.”
- Chinese Uighur former Guantanamo detainees having a hard time adjusting after their release after their forced resettlement in Palau.
- Prisoners escape a Quebec jail in a hijacked helicopter.
- Hackers shut down the city of Seattle’s website in solidarity with grand jury resisters.
- A Minnesota woman is ordered to pay $222,000 to record companies after being found guilty of illegally downloading songs.
- Spanish Civil War veteran George Sossenko has died.