- Barack Obama serenades Binyamin Netanyahu with a stirring rendition of “Eternal Flame” by The Bangles upon his arrival in Israel.
- Computer networks devoted to South Korean broadcasters and banks crashed last night, giving news outlets an excuse to breathlessly write “cyber-warfare.”
- Gawker yesterday published former President George W. Bush’s e-mail address.
- Egypt’s police force, largely responsible for the tensions that led to the 2011 revolution and responsible for the deaths of 900 protesters during that time, haven’t changed at all.
- The head of Colorado’s Department of Corrections was shot and killed at his home last night.
- National Journal has a story on openly-gay Mississippi mayoral candidate Marco McMillian, who was brutally killed and found in a levee in February.
- Canadian judge rules that Six Nations land defenders must pay $350,000 in less than 30 days for their blockades of a hotel development in Ontario.
- Conservative group in Tennessee opposes mountaintop-removal mining, but only when a Chinese company is set to do it.
- Family of slain Portland teen Yashanee Vaughn still looking for answers two years since her death.